The best in film and television graced the ruby red carpet and the bright starry lights of the BAFTA film awards, as the best in film and television graced the ruby red carpet last night, for one of the biggest nights in movie making.
1) Lupita Nyong’o, bold queen of colour, looked incredible yet again in her strapless, emerald, silk Dior dress accessorized with a gold belt and matching cuffs. Her dress emitted classic Hollywood glamour as she effortlessly brightened up the red carpet yet again.
2) Oprah Winfrey looked amazing in her incredibly classy, figure hugging, wine coloured dress by Stella McCartney, it was ladylike and feminine, showing off her curvy figure in a demure and sophisticated manner.
3) Presenter Fearne Cotton looked almost statuesque as she sparkled in her golden, textured, ornately detailed dress, which gave her an air of modesty, yet made her look elegant and refined.
4) Angelina Jolie looked sharp with husband Brad Pitt in their his and hers matching Saint Laurent tuxedos. The monochrome, tailored suit gave Jolie a relaxed, androgynous and daring alternative to the generic formal gown. Unlike Madonna at the Grammy’s, Jolie was able to pull off the masculine outfit, whilst looking stylish and sophisticated.
5) Samantha Barks looked elegant and classy floor-length peach gown by Calvin Klein which she teamed with a pearl necklace. It was a big night for Samantha who made her red carpet debut with her new boyfriend Richard Fleeshman.