We all have that friend that binge watches the Great British Bake Off and is an avid culinary artist in the kitchen, so we’ve found some great quirky baking gifts to give this Christmas.
From embossed rolling pins to personalised tins and pony cake pans, there’s something out there for every baker in your life.
If you don’t want to get them a baking gift specifically, there are cute baking themed phone cases and amazing smelling candles to fill their home with the familiar smell they love even when they aren’t baking.
- Boon Homeware Christmas embossing rolling pin – £24 from www.notonthehighstreet.com
- Mason Cash bake my day pink mixing bowl – £17 from www.nucasa.co.uk
- Little Ella James set of two pink teacup baking moulds – £6.30 from www.notonthehighstreet.com
- Yankee Candle classic small jar ‘Christmas cookie’ – £8.99 from www.debenhams.com
- Swan retro stand mixer in cream – £100 from www.thehut.com
- Delightful Living personalised bakes tin – £28 from www.notonthehighstreet.com
- Soffio iron cake stand – £56 from www.crowdyhouse.com
- Pony cake pan – £8.52 from www.buybuybaby.com
- Chocolate chip cookies phone case – £10.32 from www.etsy.com
- Brontosaurus cake stand – £79 from www.outthereinteriors.com
- Sophia Victoria Joy personalised star baker mug – £10 from www.notonthehighstreet.com