Scrooges step aside! It’s finally December and that means that all us Christmas lovers can now get festive without a sly comment in sight.
1. Christmas Songs – NOW! that’s what I call Christmas. It’s official, you can now play your Christmas tunes full blast on your way to work without a sideways glance!
2. Chocolate (not just the advent kind) – Ahhh… breakfast, lunch and dinner = Heroes, Celebrations and Quality Street. Go on take the last Malteser.
3. Secret Santa Socks – Get your feet out, it’s not like we haven’t been wearing tinsel on our toes all year… *cough cough*
4. A drink or three – an Irish coffee is acceptable in the morning now isn’t it?
5. Oh It’s a Wonderful Life – ‘But it’s rated really high on IMDb’: finding excuses to watch Love Actually are no more!
6. Open the boxes – Finally, finally, finally the decorations that you brought downstairs two weeks ago can stop screaming to be opened
7. Dresses? No, no I don’t have anything to wear! There’s work’s Christmas meal, then a night out with the girls and then of course the family get together. We must have a new dress for each one, after all it is Christmas!