At Fashion North we’re completely in awe of the highly anticipated birth of reigning North East Queen Cheryl’s newborn son . We look back at her five most stylish pre-motherhood and pregnancy outfits.
The singer recently posted a photo of her unnamed son and boyfriend Liam Payne late on Saturday night (March 25). The pair met on X-Factor in 2008 when Liam was a contestant along with fellow Bandmates Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Niall Horan as part of One Direction.
On Wednesday 22nd March Liam and I became parents to an incredibly beautiful, healthy baby boy, weighing 7lb 9 and looking like a dream. Although he still doesn’t have a name he is already stealing hearts. We are all madly in love and overwhelmingly happy with our little arrival. Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers around the world. A day that now has a different meaning to me forever 💙
Liam too posted the same picture echoing Cheryl saying:
“I’m incredibly happy to welcome our new baby boy into the world, it’s a moment that I will never forget for the rest of my life and my favourite memory I have so far. I’m completely in awe of his incredible mother and how she has been the whole way through this, she’s really made my dreams come true. We haven’t named him yet but he’s already capturing hearts including mine. I feel very blessed. Happy Mother’s Day everyone!”
In honour we look back at our fave five outfits pre-motherhood and we only look forward to more glam-mum outfits in the future…
5. Sparking controversy in Zuhair Murad Autumn/Winter 2016 at the L’Oreal Paris Gold Obsession party at Paris Fashion Week in October 2016 the then pregnant Cheryl was sporting a slight baby bump.
4. Cheryl in an off-shoulder Dion Lee mini dress, Piaget diamond collar and Jimmy Choo Toni stretch leather boots at the Vogue 100 Gala Dinner in May 2016.
3. Cheryl in an embellished Holly Fulton top, a mirror, faux leather skirt by Mulger and Gwyneth sandals by Giuseppe Zanotti on X-Factor in November 2015.
2. Cheryl wearing a Balmain monochrome striped mini dress at Nicola Robert’s 30th Birthday Party in October 2015.
1. Cheryl wears a Nicholas Oakwell couture gown commissioned for GREAT Britain Campaign in December 2015 for the X-Factor Final.
What’s your favourite Cheryl look? Tweet us @fashion_north