As if it’s that time of year again, can you believe it? Fenwick have unveiled their famous Christmas window with an Alice in Wonderland theme, and now we say it’s officially time to get excited for Christmas.
As Fenwick’s Christmas window represents the start of Christmas for people in the North East, we take a look at some of their previous Christmas windows (to really get us feeling festive).
Here are our top 5 windows over the past few years.
- Our favourite display was last year, the fairy tale forest which featured Little Red Riding Hood and Hansel and Gretel, but our favourite character has to be the Ice Queen window, which looked a lot like our on of our favourite Disney movie’s Frozen.
- The cute bustle of Santa’s busy workshop was brought to life in the display in 2010, named The Night Before Christmas. This window showed how Santa and his elves make the presents at the North Pole.
- The Reindeer Express in 2012 is our third favourite, this imaginative window showed the mice and elves wrapping children’s presents, so cute,so very very cute.
- Going back to Christmas’ roots with The Christmas Story in 2009, the display went traditional but showed the real reason of Christmas. Definitely the window we will always remember.
- Oliver Twist lit up Fenwick’s Christmas window in 2008, featuring a soundtrack with all the songs from the musical, depicting key scenes from Oliver Twist.
Photos courtesy of Photographs Of Newcastle .
Which Christmas window was your favourite? Tweet us @Fashion_North