International Men’s day is this week (November 19), so we thought it would only be right to take a look at some of the most fashionable fathers out there. From Orlando Bloom to David Beckham we take a look at those busy – but still very fashionable dads.
1) David Beckham – He is always somewhere in the running, our very own David Beckham is consistently the best-dressed man on the planet (and the prettiest).
2) Prince William – He perfectly balances tradition with modernity, looking smart as a dart in classic coats and rich navy suits. He represents our country well.
3) Kanye West – Yeezus shows the world how he is the man of the moment and is taking the menswear high end fashion scene by storm. No wonder Kanye loves Kanye.
4) Ryan Reynolds – He’s 38 and he looks amazing. The Hollywood stud is forever looking good in a suit and tie.
5) Ryan Gosling – He’s the new baby daddy, Ryan’s look seems to remain effortlessly cool and kind of rugged, in a really, really, good way.
6) Brad Pitt – The King of fathers. Mr Pitt is a style icon for men all over the world. His genetics catapult him quite far a head, he could be seen looking his worst and still look good, but his day-to-day look is effortlessly stylish and never looks as though he has tried too hard, even when carrying all those children.
7) Orlando Bloom – Orlando’s style is understated, British, casual and cool. Usually spotted wearing jeans and boots he separates himself well from the normal dad look, and can undeniably scrub up well on the red carpet.
8) Will Smith – It’s fair to say he has moved far away from his goofy faces and Fresh Prince days in the 90s. Now at 46, Will’s fashion has evolved into a dapper, handsome gentleman.
9) Hugh Jackman – We all know him as Wolverine, but Hugh Jackman is not just a masculine and buff man. He knows how to dress as his style is opposite to his movie role characters, sophisticated, refined and very gentlemanly.
10) Cam Gigandet – Best known for his role in Twilight and the American TV series the O.C, Cam usually dresses in casual jeans, boots and a leather jacket, and occasionally carries baby Rekker in a baby sling, too cute.
For those of you who don’t know, International Men’s Day is celebrated in over 80 countries around the world. The day which focuses on men’s health, improving gender equality and highlighting positive male roles was created in 1999 in Trinidad and Tobago.
Men make sacrifices everyday in their role as husbands, fathers and friends. International Men’s Day is an occasion to celebrate their contributions to society, family, marriage and child care.