The best wrist candy in all the land doesn’t have to cost the world, whether you want to treat yourself or hint to someone else. Getting a watch is both practical and a lust item, also it’s nearly Christmas so why not put it on a list to Santa.
A watch isn’t just there to tell the time anymore, it’s a big fashion accessory. It can tie a whole outfit together or in fact be the focal point of an outfit.
For recent years a Michael Kors has been on a lot of ladies wish birthday and Christmas wish, but there are so many watches out there you shouldn’t limit yourself to just one style. Also who wants to have the same watch as everyone else anyway, be adventurous and different!
Trust us you’ll be putting one of these on your Christmas lists, maybe two…or them all.
1) Olivia Burton Just wow, right? With 106 watches to choose from in the most amazing colours and patterns, it’s hard to resist having only one. With these watches you can choose one that’s subtle with a neutral coloured leather strap and rose gold face. Or there are the woodland, vintage florals and patterned watch faces to make your peepers glare a little harder. These are beautiful and timeless pieces that add a vintage feel to any outfit. They are definitely a talking point, wear one of these on your wrists and you will get a lot of compliments from people. Ranging from £55 – £150, the prices are fair and for a good watch that will stand the test of time it is definitely worth it.
2) Cath Kidston. Did you know they did watches? Well now they do. There is a first for everything and this is the first time the company has branched out into watches. There have been six released for this season and depending on popularity they may continue throughout the coming seasons. They are the typical CK design, heavily printed and floral with some having iconic illustrations. They are definitely one of a kind and if you want the attention to be all about your wrist this is the watch for you. With four being PU printed (a fake leather to meet the needs of all the customers, aka vegan friendly) and two fabric you have a good choice. They all come in at £65 with a two year guarantee. For those who are big fans of the brand or like a quirky watch then grab them while you can, once the new season comes in January these watches will disappear.
3) Daniel Wellington. Very classic and British inspired watches, they describe their vision is that when someone thinks of a preppy dressed person they imagine them with a Daniel Wellington watch. These watches are suitable for any occasion and there are designs for men and women. So men take note for a gift for Christmas and us ladies too, hey you might want to get a matching one for you and your partner. Every strap is interchangeable as well between the leather and NATO straps. Now the NATO strap originates from the British navy, where divers would use strong nylon straps over their wet suits. Of course this has changed a bit but the NATO patterns are bold without being too in your face. They are timeless pieces and are definitely a conversation starter. These range from £119 – £179. You may have to dig a bit deeper in your pocket for these sure, but we have been given an exclusive discount code you can use until December 30th, you just need to type in holidayfashionnorth at the checkout. We are good to you here at FN. Remember though if you want it before Christmas to order it before December 17th.
4) Urban Outfitters is a good choice for those who just want a watch to look somewhat pretty and tell the time without a lot of fuss. The best and most popular designs are those that have a simple brown faux leather strap with a vintage picture of the world on their face. Nothing wrong with these they are quite unique in their own way, and are a nice touch to any outfits. A watch with a brown strap tends to be a good staple piece that’ll fit in with the majority of your wardrobe. These are usually priced from £15 – £25.
5) Asos. A crazy amount of stock, 386 styles some of these from a lot of different designers including a few mentioned above. Again this is a good site to pick a watch that has no fuss, neutral coloured strap, white clock face. It is there to tell them time plain and simple. Prices starting from £15 no-one will argue about getting you one of these, especially if it helps you keep track of time.