As today marks Instagram’s 5th Birthday, we put together a collection of our favourite Instagram accounts that you really need to follow. Prepare your bank balances, and get ready for some extreme fashion-envy as we show you some serious insta-glam.
- Shay Mitchell (@Shaym)– If you haven’t been binge watching Pretty Little Liars all summer, then start obsessing over Shay Mitchell’s Instagram instead. If this account doesn’t get you dreaming of summer we don’t know what will.
2. Victoria McGrath (@inthefrow) – The London based fashion and lifestyle blogger has the most dreamy Instagram ever. Her make-up snaps are always on point, and she knows exactly how to use a filter.
The reasons why I love venturing into north west London on inthefrow.com plus lots more pretty photography from @imalexharrison 👌🏻 A photo posted by Victoria (@inthefrow) on
3. Millie Mackintosh (@CamillaMackintosh) – The Made in Chelsea’s Star’s Instagram will leave you craving avocado’s and give you serious gym wear jealousy. Millie always has great fashion week Instagram coverage, and a lifestyle we can only dream of.
4. Kendall Jenner (@KendallJenner) – A fun Instagram page which shows everything we love about Kendall and more. It gives an insight into her modelling, the Kardashians, and just everyday life as a Jenner sister.
creepin A photo posted by Kendall Jenner (@kendalljenner) on
5. Victoria Beckham (@victoriabeckham) – VB’s Instagram lets us into a life which is usually so private. With a look into the designer’s work life alongside family shots. We promise we don’t just love this account for the pictures of David.