Earlier this year it was announced the newest H&M collection will be in collaboration with the outgoing brand KENZO of Paris and we’re getting closer and closer to the November launch. It’s no doubt that this will be just as successful as their previous collabs, including Alexander Wang, Isabel Marant, Marni, Karl Lagerfeld and, more recently, Balmain.
It hasn’t been revealed what the collection will include, only that Creative Directors, Carol Lim and Humberto Leonit, will be creating womenswear and menswear pieces as well as a bunh of accessories.
“With this collaboration with H&M we want to think big, push the boundaries and bring the new energy of KENZO to everyone around the world,” says Carol Lim and Humberto Leon, Creative Directors at KENZO.
We, here at Fashion North are more than excited for this collaboration and can only dream of the beauties it will bring to our hughstreet wardrobes come November, so we’ve put together five things we expect to see from the KENZO H&M collaboration.
- Tigers. Tigers everywhere. I’m thinking the KENZO logo all over tees and oversized gold accessories featuring the tiger KENZO logo.
- Leisurewear. it’s come to be the new trademark of H&M – affordable, stylish workout gear. So a collar with KENZO would really up the ante on the H&M fitness front.
- Crazy patterns. KENZO is all for a eye-catching print so we’re looking forward to seeing this mirrored in the collaboration, perhaps on a pair of trousers and a blazer?
- Bold colours. To complement the outgoing prints colour is essential. We’re hoping for greens, purples and blues!
- Outerwear. It’ll be November when the collection launches and that means the Autumn/Winter cold will be setting in, so we’re hoping for a killer coat or jacket styled with KENZO realness.
The collection will be available in over 250 H&M stores worldwide from November 3, 2016.