It’s nearly that time again. The biggest shopping day of the year where shops descend into chaos as fashion enthusiasts push and shove for the best deals. Shops this year are being tight lipped over what sales they’ll be offering but here at Fashion North we’ve dug up some of the best deals and details to get you ahead and make you a true winner this Black Friday.
Intu Eldon Square:
- Topshop will be having a four day bonanza and the store has confirmed it will open an hour ahead of its usual time. So why not look for your perfect party season outfit with a DJ in store to get you into the festive spirit?
- John Lewis has also confirmed an early opening of 8am.
- The shopping centre will open from 9am-10pm.
- House of Fraser have confirmed an 8am opening.
- The Bridges will open at the regular time but will close at 8pm to allow plenty of extra shopping.
- Topshop will be offering up to 50% on selected lines.
- For all you Disney lovers out there they will be offering 20% off the entire store.
Some stores like Boots offer better deals the day after!
Also, make sure to sign up here to be first to hear about fantastic deals at Debenhams
This post will be updated throughout the run up to Black Friday (November 25) – so keep an eye out!
Lucie Simon, Doriane Faonson, Emma Hazzard