Is your mum a stationery lover? From the rose-gold notebook to the diary that will almost certainly help your mum stay organised, we’ve put together a list of things you could treat your mum to this Mother’s Day.
- She’s helped you grow, so why not get her this leather writing journal, £37, so she can detail all the things in her life – that may help you in the future!
- If your mum is a budding artist then why not draw on this stunningly simple sketch book, £20.
- Add a touch of gold to your mum’s reading with this pretty banana leaf bookmark, £12.
- If you’re mum’s a writer then treat her to this foundation pen, £59.99 – while it may be a bit pricey – your mum deserves it, right?
- Scrapbooking is a great pastime – so why not introduce your mum to it with a personalised scrapbook, £29.
- Or why not go for a photo album so she can put all of her favourite photos in – this personalised one from Paperchase, £22.
- If diaries are your mum’s thing then this floral diary, £12, is right on trend and is mid-year. It’s never too late to start organising after all!
- Of course mum gets a lot of letters – so why not buy her this beautiful white letter rack, £9.
We love you!