As the new year approaches, we round up the most fashionable music videos that we have spotted over the year.
Music videos can be known to influence a lot of fashion and beauty trends. For example, in 2010, What’s My Name by Rihanna started off the bright red hair trend.
To give you a better insight, we have chosen music videos from both male and female musicians.
Some of these songs will be very familiar, because all have been in the top charts at some point this year.
1. Major Lazer – Run Up featuring PARTYNEXTDOOR & Nicki Minaj
2. Dua Lipa – New Rules
3. DJ Khaled – Wild Thoughts featuring Rihanna & Bryson Tiller
4. Little Mix – Power featuring Stormzy
5. Sean Paul – No Lie featuring Dua Lipa
6. Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do
7. Sam Smith – One Last Song
8. Maroon 5 – What Lovers Do featuring SZA
9. Rita Ora – Anywhere
Follow us on Spotify @FashionNorth to see our other fashionable music video songs and more music playlists.