YouTube superstar Fleur de Force is holding a meet and greet at intu Metrocentre this Saturday (May 30) to sign copies of her recent book, The Glam Guide.
The event will be held at the Waterstones branch in the Platinum mall from 1pm on Saturday May 30.
There will be the opportunity to meet Fleur and take photographs, however, the event is not ticketed and the queue will be run on a first come, first serve basis.
Copies of the book will be sold at the event or you may bring your own for Fleur to sign.
The 26-year-old beauty and fashion YouTube personality and blogger released The Glam Guide in February this year which she describes as, “a women’s lifestyle book.”
Fleur has over 1.2 million subscribers on her YouTube channel and has been making creative beauty and fashion videos since 2009.
The Glam Guide contains make-up tips, wardrobe cheats, first-date pointers and healthy lifestyle motivation, and other tips and tricks to live a happy lifestyle.
You can subscribe to the Fleur de Force YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/FleurDeForce/ and follow her blog at http://fleurdeforce.blogspot.co.uk/.
Top Five Fleur de Force videos
1) Our wedding day: The most beautiful wedding video you will ever cast eyes on. Nothing says wedding goals like an all-white outdoor marquee.
2) New in Beauty: May 2015: This is a new series Fleur recently started which highlights new products that have been released that month. Handy!
3) Get Ready With Me: TV BAFTAs 2015: You’d be surprised how therapeutic it is watching others apply make-up and get ready for an event. Plus, that ombre dress is to die for.
4) Style Diary: Autumn Lookbook: A more cinematic video showing off some of her favourite outfits from the season. Piglet the puppy makes a star appearance and steals the show in this one.
5) Top 10 Under £10: Mascara: Another useful series where Fleur finds 10 products under £10 that are worth the money and will save you from splashing out on anything too expensive.