Have a fashionista in your life and don’t know what to buy them for Christmas?
You’ve come to the right place as here at Fashion North, we are all obsessed with all things fashion.
- Fashion film quotes, such as this The Devil wears Prada print, will look great on anyone’s wall.
- Vintage editions of their favourite magazine are easy to find online and make for a thoughtful present, allowing the fashion lover in your life to travel back in time their own way
- Fashionpedia by Fashionary is often called the fashion bible and a must-have for anyone interested in clothes
- Most fashion lovers have a Pinterest exploding with clothing inspiration and their aesthetic. Snatch some photos from there to order them a customised phone cases that perfectly fits their style.
- Glasses’ chains are a stylish and practical gift, especially if the recipient is a serial specs loser
- Stylish luggage is an essential for anyone obsessed with their outfits, like these gorgeous make-up cases
- The chances of the fashion lover in your life needing a bigger wardrobe are almost certain and in lieu of buying them an entire new closest for Christmas, pretty and smart storage solutions are a great gift
- It’s no secret we love a coffee table book, such as this Pantone one
- Finding out the favourite fashion house of the stylish person you are buy for should be too hard, and a keyring of their logo makes for a great stocking filler.
- Designer-inspired tote bags, like this Vogue one, make a lovely gift.
- Silk pillowcases or sheets are perfect for luxury lovers and even have cosmetic health benefits supposedly
- This outfit planner makes a great gift for those of us who are a bit ‘too’ organised
- A stylish person needs .Every.Single.Thing in their life to be aesthetic (even if they don’t know they want that) and this pretty pen is perfect for everyday beauty